The reasons for our project
Educational workshop plot of vegetable plantations on the school grounds with class 8 of Shree Amar Jyoti School.
- Today will transmit common principles to future generations and preserve the values of an entire society. It improves the quality of life and offers disadvantaged adults and children a chance to escape poverty.
- New Permaculture techniques, combining plants using Verm compost.
- Propagating vegetables by Hydroponics.
- New techniques for growing and breeding fish, in symbiosis with plants in aquaponics.
- New different varieties of exotic vegetables (spinach, strawberry, lemon cucumber).
- Develop and promote other varieties, for example 63 kinds of tomatoes.
- Share and give new responsibilities and initiatives individually or in groups.
Facilitate cultivation work and increase production areas on the same land.
- Loving nature and sharing with passion what we do for it, respecting it.
So the development of livestock farming.
A farmer's life depends on agriculture and animal husbandry and both depend on each other.
A farmer with agriculture without livestock or vice versa cannot survive. Livestock still plays a central role in solving the problem of poverty and lack of food. It is very important to improve the status of livestock, treatment and medicine camp for livestock.